
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough...or just Chocolate
What is your favorite smell?
I love the smell of new babies. I also love the smell of cookies baking, vanilla, lavender, sun tan lotion, and the beach.
What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)
I used to love the hostess commercial where the shark would bite the person in the raft because they looked like a twinkee or something.
What is your favorite day of the week?
Friday or Saturday for sure. I love the idea of sleeping later than 5am, though it still rarely happens on the weekends. My kids get up early.
What is your favorite way to waste time?
Blogging :). Pinterest. Reading. Watching TV. Filling my shopping cart online then not ordering anything.
What is your favorite article of clothing?
Fleece PJ pants and my March of Dimes tv (with holes in it). I wear them just about every night. So comfy and so warm and the t-shirt is so soft.

Mmmmmm chocolate chip cookie dough icecream.
ReplyDelete