Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 12 Books I've read in 2012

I always love to read other peoples top 10 (or top whatever) lists.  The end of the year is the perfect time to make my own.  With that said, here are my top 12 favorite books from 2012 (in no particular order).

1.  Same Kind of Different as me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore



2.  Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

3.  Bared to You by Sylvia Day

4.  Divergent by Veronica Roth


5.  The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


6.  Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman

7.  The Next Thing on my List by Jill Smolinski

8.  Still Missing by Chevy Stevens


9.  Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen


10.  Return from Tomorrow by George Ritchie

11.  Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford


12.  The House at Riverton by Kate Morton




Other Favorites include:
50 Shades of Grey (the whole Trilogy)
Insurgent
Friendship Bread

3 comments:

  1. Water for Elephants is such an amazing book! I loved it and I loved the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me realize... I need to be better about reading! I have only read one of those, water for elephants. I need to add some of these to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some catching up to do! Lol I've only read one book from your list.

    Perhaps this year I will be more motivated to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen