I really wish I had stayed in bed this morning. On my way to work, the car in front of me hit a tire that had been blown out and left on the road. I then hit it too and this is what it did to my car.
Thankfully, this is my commuter car. It's 10 years old, almost 200k miles on it, and has been paid off for years. I am still upset though. Not to mention, this happened at 6am, on a very busy road, with rush hour traffic.
Moving on to happier topics....We are officially moving. As in...moving houses. Not far...only a few miles away, but moving to a much bigger house with more land (for less $ might I add). I love short sales. I'm so excited! The banks finally approved our offer yesterday and now we are setting a closing date for early/mid January. The offer was not contingent on the selling of our house, but please pray that it happens soon as we really cannot afford 2 mortgages. Are their any interior decoraters out there that want to help me for free??
Congratulations on the new house!!
ReplyDeleteI bet that as soon as your house is empty it will sell easily! Vacant homes show very well {coming from a Realtor} so I bet you will have an offer in no time!! Best of luck and happy holidays!
Kate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com
Congrats on the new house!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your car, though!
Yay!! to the new house :)
ReplyDeleteI hope Paxton has success with the feeding program (hugs)