Friday, December 28, 2012

My Top 12 Favorite Apps

Since I have only had my Iphone for a year, I thought it would be fitting that I do a post about my top 12 favorite apps for 2012. 
1.  Facebook (obviously)
2.  Instagram (follow me at kfnahas)
3.  Cozi (use this weekly for grocery lists, to do lists, etc.)
4. Kindle  (love reading on my phone)
5.  Pinterest (follow me at kfnahas)
6.  Starbucks (am I the only one who didn't know you could earn free drinks and load your giftcards online???)
7.  Postal Pix (order your favorite pics from your phone and have them delivered to your house).
8.  Diptic (picture collages)
9.  Amazon (I am addicted to online shopping and amazon is one of my favorites)
10.  I heart Radio
11.  Level Up (you can pay at some places -charges your credit card and you can earn money back).
12.  Park Mobile - (Great for DC parking--you don't have to run outside to pay the meter every 2 hours).

What are your favorite apps?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Love your list!! Lets see I LOVE Instagram, STARBUCKS - I made it to GOLD level and I am big on linkedin and indeed (right now anyway). I have to check out this COZI - I love lists!!

    Hope your holiday was great! Chat soon
    Sharee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! love finding new apps, except with my new years resolution this might not be such a good idea for me!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen