Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Literary Junkies Link up



This month's questions:
1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it.

-I'm about 1/3 of the way through the Night Circus.  It is really good so far. 



2. If you could choose any author in the world to write a story based on your life, who would you choose to be the author? Why?

- I would have to go with Nicholas Sparks on this one.  I love the way he tells stories and develops his characters. 

3. Tell us about your favorite place to read.

-  Anywhere really, but my all time favorite would in a lounge chair at the beach.

4. What books would you buy for lovers of  
a) chicklit, b) literary fiction, c) classics? 

-a) Anything from Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks or Emily Giffin. 

-b)  The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak, Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
-c)  I do not really read classics



8 comments:

  1. The Book Thief has been on my list to read for a while now. Gotta get on that! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you in a lounge chair on a beach with a book. So relaxing! :) And Nicholas Sparks would turn my life into a fairytale of a story, I'm sure. He has such a way with words! :) Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices; it's like you're reading my mind! I've never read at the beach but now I'm dying too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am also still reading the night circus! https://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/literary-junkies-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the book thief, I havent read it yet - is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished reading The Night Circus! For me it got even better in the last 3rd of the book!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen