Wednesday, December 5, 2012

No we really don’t want to do that………Guest Post by my Husband

I’m sure you say the same things to your husbands or you hear it from your wives:
                I was thinking we would go…………
What do you think about doing ……….
Can we stop at ………..   while we are here.
Would you mind ……………..
There are million other ways I get asked, so Karen here is my response:

No I really don’t want to _________

-          get the Christmas decorations out.
-          put up the tree and lights before Thanksgiving
-          write guest posts for your Blog
-          rub your feet, hands, arms or ears
-          play with your hair
-          go to the mall with you and the kids or shopping of any kind
-          drive everywhere we go
-          stop at those 3-4 other places you didn’t tell me about
-          go to Disney with your mother and Aunt for a week
-          cook dinner, feed the kids, or clean the dishes
-          make out like high schoolers in the middle of day or while driving
-          dress alike as family and get our pictures taken
-          help you with your craft project
-          give the kids a bath
-          change the sheets on kid’s beds at 2am
-          change a diaper at 2am
-          do anything at 2am  (well there are 2 things I would like to do and they both start with S)

There is so much more that I get asked “Do you want to???” that list could go on.

The reality is, I WILL do them…  Because I Love her and we are Team.

So to all the women reading this:
If you ask your man these similar questions, try asking us something we would really like to do.  Here are a few ideas.

Yes, we would really like to ________

-          go to happy hour after work
-          have our favorite meal for dinner
-          go on a guy’s weekend
-          go fishing
-          go off roading
-          play in the garage
-          have S. E. X. 
-          sleep in on Saturday and Sunday
-          watch football without interruptions





4 comments:

  1. OK for NOT wanting to a guest blog you did great. Maybe a little bit of truth that I won't listen to because I will still ask the hubs for that.

    Hope you are having fun on the week long trip to disneyland with the mil :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome!

    I laughed at, No I don't want to... "rub your feet, hands, arms or ears" hehe

    You have a good man girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh, Chris! I like your guest posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh, Chris! I like your guest posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen