For months now, Paxton insists on laying on the floor wherever we go. This includes restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, and most recently Disney World and Epcot. This usually happens when we are trying to eat or shop....or just sit for a second.
The pictures below are from this past week.
This is how Paxton greeted Princess Belle. He literally flopped on the ground in front of her. Awesome.
This was during dinner at Cracker Barrell. I got a lot of dirty looks for taking this picture instead of pulling him up. I'm picking my battles. I was hungry.
Mia is not immune to this craziness either, though when she lays on the floor, it's usually because of a tantrum. On a side note...she dressed herself. Post on that coming soon.
So...what do you do in these situations?


I use to say I would never be that parent - well guess what I let them lay sit I don't care as long as they are not hurt they cn get their kicks being on a dirty look.
ReplyDelete