I love Christmas and I really enjoy Christmas shopping, but I am always looking for new ideas for my husband's Christmas stocking. So, in my search for stuff for Chris, I decided to help you out as well. Here are 60+ ideas for your man.
1. Wallet
10. Bungee Cords 1. Wallet
11. Toothbrush
12. Floss
13. Razors
14. Snacks/Candy
15. Small framed picture of kids
16. Business card holder
17. Batteries
17. Batteries
18. Gift cards to favorite breakfast and lunch spots
19. Socks
20. Cologne
21. Manicure set
22. Calendar
22. Calendar
26. Scratch off tickets
27. Key Chain
28. Boxers
29. Cell phone Charger
30. Work gloves
31. Flashlight
32. knife
33. Mints
34. Cell phone cover
35. USB Flash Drive
36. Magazines
37. Travel Sewing Kit
38. Coffee Packs
38. Coffee Packs
39. Beanie/hat
40. Money Clip
41. Belt
42. Mini lego kit
43. Ear Buds
44. Deck of Cards
45. Hands free headset
46. Shot Glass
47. Book
48. Cuff-Links
49. Tie
50. Car Air Freshener
51. Sports team stickers or decals
52. Sports team car flag
53. DVD
54. CD or iTunes gift card
58. Watch
59. Flask
60. T-Shirt
61. Video/Wii Game
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen