Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dear Fashion Bloggers, I need your help....

I am going to a reception on March 2nd for a good friend, where I will see many friends from high school.  Needless to say...I want to look good.  All of my dresses are either sundresses are sweater dresses. 

Maybe we can make this a game??....Can you dress me in an awesome dress (with shoes and accessories) for under $100?  To give you an idea of my size, I'm 5' 5" and 130 lbs.  I have J Crew taste and an Old Navy budget right now as we are going to settlement on our new house next week.

The wedding is at 6:30pm, but not really formal as it was a beach/destination wedding and this is just the reception. 

Please keep in mind, I'm over 30 with 2 kids so no mini skirts or short hoochie mama dresses please :).  Send me any links with suggestions...Please.....





3 comments:

  1. I love a shopping challenge and can appreciate a girl with J.Crew taste on an Old Navy budget! Obviously I don't know colors/styles you prefer, but here are a few I found! (Can you tell I'm bored at work/pregnant and tired of looking at maternity clothes??)

    http://www.thelimited.com/Lace-Sheath-Dress/3273086,default,pd.html?dwvar_3273086_colorCode=150&start=1&ppid=c1&cgid=sale-dresses

    http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Apparel/LOFT-Dresses/V-Neck-Blouson-Sleeveless-Dress/285362?colorExplode=false&skuId=11682363&catid=catl000054&productPageType=saleProducts&defaultColor=9408

    http://www.dillards.com/product/Max-and-Cleo-Phoebe-OneShoulder-HiLow-Dress_301_-1_301_503242586?df=03689619_zi

    http://www.dillards.com/product/Antonio-Melani-Leonardi-Belted-Houndstooth-Dress_301_-1_301_503331127?df=03838901_zi_navy_juice

    http://www.dillards.com/product/Antonio-Melani-Sylvana-CapSleeve-Eyelet-Dress_301_-1_301_503298501?df=03818663_zi_canyon

    http://www.dillards.com/product/Antonio-Melani-Bozena-Spaghetti-Strap-Dress_301_-1_301_503298529?df=03818677_zi_watermelon

    http://www.dillards.com/product/Antonio-Melani-Donata-ScrollPrint-Wrap-Dress_301_-1_301_503378136?df=03821443_zi_ivory_cinnamon

    http://www.dillards.com/product/Gianni-Bini-Celine-Colorblock-Dress_301_-1_301_503310002?df=03840639_zi_cobalt_blue

    http://www.dillards.com/product/Gianni-Bini-Mel-Ruffle-Dress_301_-1_301_503265938?df=03820579_zi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no fashion blogger. no help here. forever 21? haha jk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves this dress (http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=91339&vid=1&pid=477312002) in blue with this cardigan (http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/brands/arizona/juniors/arizona-crewneck-cardigan/prod.jump?ppId=pp5002100634&searchTerm=cardigan&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null&catId=SearchResults) in yellow and these flats (http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55148&vid=1&pid=559817172) in yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen