Monday, January 21, 2013

I have a dream too...

In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King's dream, I'm going to talk about some of my dreams.  I have a dream...
  • that my son will stay in his bed...all night
  • that my daughter will stop whining whenever she wants something
  • that our new house will truly feel like our home and not my husband and in-law's home. 
  • That our country will be more stable and the economy will improve
  • that Pax will eat solid food and chew it and self feed....

What are your dreams??




1 comment:

  1. Hi Girlie!

    Those sound like amazing dreams to me. Hope they come true for you. BTW that new house looks amazing.

    As for me dreams...

    - That my fat vanishes
    - That I have more time to do what I LOVE
    - Find something that I LOVE
    - My babies grow up to be respectful, sweet, smart awesome adults
    - The hubs be healthy
    - Have enough $ in the bank that I don't care anymore

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen