Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon again this week for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what....

  • if I constantly shop online and fill my cart, but never check out.
  • I've devoured 3 bags of dark chocolate milky ways in 2 weeks (pretty much by myself).  This is not helping me get in shape for bathing suit season.
  • if I can't make a decision about my hair color.  I got it colored again this weekend.  I really like it, but now I'm thinking...should I go darker?  I am so indecisive.
  • speaking of being indecisive....so what if I can make one single decision about decorating our new house  I can't decide on curtains, rugs, ....nothing....  Though I did finally decide on paint. 
  • if watching the bachelor is my guilty pleasure.  Holy cow.  These women are crazy!  Definitely one of the best seasons in a while. 




8 comments:

  1. I decided against the Bachelor this season and I kind of miss it. But, I am proud of myself for not watching! I complain the entire time I watch so I figured I would give it up! =)

    And seriously dark chocolate Milky Way's are soooo yummy! You did good making them last 2 weeks haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. making a hair color decision is sooo hard. totally feel you on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally reminds me of me, I think I'm the most indecisive person ever! Glad to know I'm not the only one.

    I love the Bachelor this season too, soo good. Can't wait to see what happens next week, especially with Tierra. Beginning to really not like that girl.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been watching The Bachelor this season and I am so sad about it! I need to get caught up! I am so glad someone else online shops and fills their cart and doesn't check out! LOL! Love your blog! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bachelor... just so I feel like I'm normal and to be ever-grateful that I didn't have to resort to reality TV to date. I'm pretty sure the online shopping cart abandonment has been on one of my "so whats" before!

    goneyonkers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I'm not eating chocolate, I'm thinking about it. Gosh, that's good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehe I ALWAYS go online and fill my cart up and then close out. It's like retail therapy without the bill {and the cute new clothes}.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can so relate to every single one of these statements! And the whole online shopping thing? I've filled my cart three times today and purchased nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen