Monday, January 28, 2013

Hellooooo



1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.

3 of my favorites are:
Sorry, I have a few that I read daily...couldn't like just 3

2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?

Yep! kfnahas ...follow me :)
3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)

Of course! You can find me on Pinterest here.   Right now, I'm pinning alot of home stuff, but I also pin a lot of DIY stuff that I'll never do, recipes, kid's activities, and clothes.

4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)

 AP's Hey that's Pin-tastic and Shannon's So What Wednesday are the two I do most.

5. Why do you blog?

I blog as an online journal...to record what my kids are doing and talk about my adventures as a mom.  It's a bonus that I've developed friendships from it. 
6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.

I am terrified to stay in my house overnight alone (or with my kids).  I'm scared someone will break in and I won't wake up or I'll freeze in terror. 


9 comments:

  1. you are just so kind. that makes my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a worry wary about "murderers breaking in" as well. I'm trying to convince my hubby to build a panic room..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to find you on Pinterest! I need more projects that I'll never do too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!!! Your blog and family are so adorable! I'm really excited to follow you, now. :) I also requested ya on IG!

    Great to "meet" you! I hope you had a fabulous Monday! xo!

    Kenz
    {www.lifeaccordingtokenz-xo.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog name!

    Stopping by from "Say Hello!"

    I hope you have a great week!

    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog name. Just finished reading about your twins, brought tears to my eyes. Looking forward to reading more of your post. New follower.

    ~Shanay~
    www.myuniquegirlz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like being home alone at night by myself either but hubby switched to nights a while back so I have to suck it up. Ugh! I sent you a request on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Friend!! Thanks and ditto from me to :))

    Lets chat tomorrow about the book

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, don't so that! I am always creeped out about that stuff too!!

    Stopping by from "Say Hello"!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen