Thursday, January 3, 2013

My 4 year old fashionista has her own since of style....and it's not pretty

I guess when girls turn 4, they want to pick out their own clothes.  Mia loves to wear dresses, but unfortunately, she hates tights.  She likes "soft pants" (aka cotton leggings, yoga pants..whatever).  Colors do not matter.  She loves purple and or sparkles with anything. 

Example 1.  Wore shopping in Florida


Cute dress, purple sparkle hat, purple fur boots (weather was 80 degrees)

Example 2


Fall dress.  Pink leggings.  Daddy's shoes.  This was what she wore at her Nana's (she did wear her own shoes there though).

Example 3--what she wore to church


Cute striped sweater dress.  Black Yoga Pants, Sneakers.  A chevron headband

How can I make dresses cute when she won't wear tights? 





1 comment:

  1. Oh girl our daughter well she s opinionated to say the least. I let her pick out the clothes we buy Bc she will say she hates everything

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen