Home
About Me
Mia and Parker's Story
Paxton's Story
Maisms
Paxton-isms
Thursday, January 10, 2013
My fashion Favorites
I am really excited about this linkup! I am not a fashion blogger, but I love sharing some of my favorites.
As a mom who still has 10 lbs to lose (all of which is in my belly), I'm a huge fan of leggings. They are so comfy and perfect to pair with a long tunic or sweater. The leggings by Hue are my favorite. I have them in several colors (black, gray, brown, and navy, and off white)
I've been pairing them with this long black tunic sweater from INC and some comfy black boots. I have a few other tunics as well, but this one is my favorite. I think it is because black is slimming.
When I'm not wearing leggings....or work appropriate clothes (as I work in HR), I like to wear the most soft, comfy pj's that I can find!
These are similar to the ones I wear regularly. What are some of your favorites? Link up and tell us!
1 comment:
the style soup
January 10, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I'm totally with you on the leggings-love them!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Would love to hear from you,
Karen
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm totally with you on the leggings-love them!
ReplyDelete