Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
 
Shew, what a week!  I have a few things I want to say so what to this week....So, starting off.. So what if...
  • I had a 15 minute warning that we were showing our house Sunday and I was in the middle of hosting a play date.  I threw all of the toys in the box, dishes in the dishwasher, put the kids in the car and was out of the house only 5 minutes late.  The bad part...when I got home, I noticed my bra was still hanging up in our bathroom.  I'm only a little mortified.
  • I can't get the VINE app that everyone is using to work on my phone.  I'm so frustrated.  I've tried at least 10 times.  BOOOO
  • My kids and I have a dance party every afternoon when we get home.  Usually to either Barbie Rockstar or Sophia the 1st Troll with it episode.
  • It takes me 2-3 nights to finish one episode of the bachelor.  My kids take over the tv at night.  I let them so I can cook dinner, but it takes me weeks to catch up.
  • My mom is coming up every weekend right now so I can pack.  While it gets really frustrating that I have double the mess to clean up (no she doesn't help) and cooking for her is definitely harder....at least I can get some packing done. 
What are you saying so what to right now?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Send me some of your packing motivation- pretty please?! Are you liking the Bachelor? I love Sean, but I decided to let it go.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen