Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Things I never thought I'd say to my son

Chris and I laugh at some of the things we say to Paxton.  The kid is just so funny.  Here are a few things we never thought we would say to our 2 year old son....

  • Paxton, take your dress off
  • Your sequins are hurting me
  • You want to be a princess too?
  • Do you want the pink wings or purple wings?
  • Pax, please come out of the closet (playing hide and seek)
  • The purple or blue dress?
  • Get off the pole (he likes to climb on the column in our house)
  • Do you want to sleep with Dora or Diego tonight?
  • Paxton, Mia had that doll first.
  • What color do you want to paint your nails? 
Do you find yourself saying stuff like that to your kids?  I'd love to hear your list!





2 comments:

  1. haha i don't have kids but that is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Did you keep a list going or could you remember each of these with out one?

    Right now I'm drawing a blank for some funny ones... one thing I do say allllll day long is, 'take turns please'. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen