Friday, February 17, 2012

Firm Friday and Hair Color

I really thought that by linking up with Kristen for the Firm Friday challenge, I would be motivated to get back in shape as I don't like to look like a big fat failure week after week; however, here I am, on week 6 and I have done absolutely nothing. 


This week, not only did I NOT work out, I also did not eat well.  I made it my personal mission to drink as many fountain cokes as possible this week, knowing I will be giving them up next Wednesday for Lent.  I hope everyone else did better than me.  Hopefully, I'll have some better news to report next week. 

On a side note, I could use some hair advise.  I'm getting the itch to do something new.  I'm thinking of coloring my hair again.  I haven't done this in about 6 years.  This was the last time I had blonde highlights:


I was letting them grow out in this picture.  It seems the older I get, the darker my hair gets.  See the picture below of my current natural color.



I'd love any suggestions you may have for a new color---or even a new cut/style.  I currently have bangs...see below


So...any ideas??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen