Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Recipes needed

After 3 months of breaking out in hives, we have FINALLY figured out everything I am allergic too.  It is not so bad that I will get sick, my throat will close, or any of those things.  The worst that will happen is that I will get hives and itch.  I can deal with it; however, I want to limit my exposure to those foods.  Below is the list of things I should not eat. 

Strawberries
Shellfish
Citrus
Tomatoes
Capsaicin (hot sauce, chili's, etc)
This list pretty much eliminates almost everything I love:  Tacos, chips and salsa, pasta with marinara sauce, lasagna, pizza, shrimp, crabs, etc.  I am not a meat and potatoes kind of girl.  That said, if you have any good recipes for Mexican or Italian food that does not include any of the above ingredients, please send them my way:  kfinck4@gmail.com.  Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen