- I had planned to cook dinner last night for Valentines Day until I realized that the salmon was still frozen. Oops. Therefore, Chris had to stop and pick up pizza on the way home.
- It is taking approximately 1 1/2 hours to get my daughter in bed at night. She will not stay in her room. I regreting moving her into a toddler bed. Where's super nanny when you need her?
- I'm flying all the way to Tuscan, AZ in 2 weeks for about 48 hours. Keep in mind, it's a 5-6 hour flight each way. Seems kind of ridiculous, but its free so I guess I can't complain.
- I'm hesitating in applying for a new job that a friend told me about. Honestly, I'm a big chicken. It pays significantly more, but I'm not sure I'm qualified for the position and I'm afraid of failure. I also have a great boss and I'm scared of not having the same flexibilities that I have now. Decisions Decisions....
- Oh, lastly, I've had mini (desktop) Christmas trees in each kids room now for officially 16 months. Wow...I don't even know what to say for myself. The rest of the Christmas decorations are down, but I always forget to do their rooms. Guess they will stay up for another year :). Good thing they match their room decor/colors and don't look too Christmasy.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
So what Wednesday...
I'm linking up with Shannon again at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday. This week, I'm saying so what if....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen