So, today I met with a super nice Dr who immediately put me at ease. My appointment isn't until May, but I am putting a positive spin on this. I'm viewing this as a cleanse and a quick weight loss fix to get me ready for bathing suit season. This may gross you out, but I like to make light of situations that make me totally uncomfortable. So, for your reading pleasure.....here are some jokes about Colonoscopy's.
Three men met at a party, and it wasn’t long until the conversation got around to their line of work and what kinds of cars they drove. “I’m a veterinarian,” said the first fellow. “So, naturally, I drive a white ‘Vet.”
As they smiled and nodded, the second man said, “I own a sign company, so I Drive a purple Neon.”
Now the third guy was suddenly quiet until he was egged on by the other two. “Well,” he finally admitted, “I’m a gastroenterologist…and I have a brown Probe.”
As they smiled and nodded, the second man said, “I own a sign company, so I Drive a purple Neon.”
Now the third guy was suddenly quiet until he was egged on by the other two. “Well,” he finally admitted, “I’m a gastroenterologist…and I have a brown Probe.”
A gastroenterologist claims these are actual comments made by patients during colonoscopy:
• “Take it easy, doc, you’re boldly going where no man has gone before.”
• “Find Amelia Earhart yet?”
• “Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in fact, up there?”
• “Are we there yet?”
• “Can you hear me now?”
• “Take it easy, doc, you’re boldly going where no man has gone before.”
• “Find Amelia Earhart yet?”
• “Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in fact, up there?”
• “Are we there yet?”
• “Can you hear me now?”
A man went in for a colonoscopy. The gastroenterologist examined him, and then turned him onto his side to begin the procedure.
The doc immediately noticed a large piece of lettuce protruding from the gentleman’s posterior.
“Sir,” she said, “did you know that you have lettuce hanging out of your bottom?”
“Yes,” replied the man, “but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.”
The doc immediately noticed a large piece of lettuce protruding from the gentleman’s posterior.
“Sir,” she said, “did you know that you have lettuce hanging out of your bottom?”
“Yes,” replied the man, “but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen