I had high hopes that posting every week would motivate me to get my butt in gear and tone up. I have not been exercising the way I had planned; however, I didn't do completely horrible this week.
On a positive note, I walked up 7 flights of stairs 2x at work on Wednesday and Thursday. Shew....I am so out of shape. I was out of breath by the 3rd flight! While on vacation in Fl this past week, I also played a lot of red light green light, simon says, played at the park, and went on several "nature hikes" with the kids. Though it isn't what I had planned (crunches, lunges, etc.), at least it was something.
As for eating healthy....well, if you call wine, margaritas, choco tacos, and dark chocolate milky ways low fat, than I did great!
Next week, I have signed up for yoga again on Monday and I plan to do pilates on Thursday as well. I've recruited a few friends to go as well so hopefully, that will motivate me.
and....just for my husband GO GIANTS!
and....just for my husband GO GIANTS!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen