http://www.marchforbabies.org/Nahas
Here is a look back at our past 3 marches. This was us at the March in 2011. It was rainy, but we still participated. My BFF, Renee joined us with her 2 kids, Daniel and Lizzie.
Below are some pictures from 2010. Much better weather.
This is my friend Carol, her hubby Mike and 3 kids, Jaxon, Leila, and Phoebe.
This is all of us. Our family, Carol's family, and our friend's Scott and Gina and their girls Sarah and Anna
This is Mia in the car we decorated for her. It says "Rollin for my twin brother, Parker Kennedy Nahas, September 11, 2008"
This is Chris pushing me. I was on bedrest so I did this walk in a wheelchair. I was pushing Mia. It was a long 3 miles, especially for Chris
This is Gina and I with her girls, Sarah and Anna signing the canvas for 2010.
Us in 2010
I couldn't find this picture in color, but this is our first walk in 2009. We had Chris's mom, his brother Doug and his kids, his sister Jan, and our friends Scott and Gina. It was such a special day and one that I will remember forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen