Monday, February 27, 2012
Happy 5th Birthday, Bereket
Dear Bereket,
Since we started sponsoring you through Compassion International in June 2011, you have enriched our lives in so many ways. I look forward to your letters and hearing about your family, what you are learning in school, and your favorite foods and sports. Getting a letter from you makes me week so much better. I reread them at least a dozen times. I love the pictures you draw for us as well. You are such a special little boy.
I hope you are doing well and enjoy your special day today. We are thinking of you and wish we could celebrate with you.
Love always,
Karen
Compassion International is a Christian child development organization dedicated to releasing children from poverty. Today Compassion works in 26 countries. Sponsoring a child costs $38 a month. It's a significant commitment, but the incredible difference it makes in the life of a child is invaluable. To learn more about sponsoring a child, click on Compassion International now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen