Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So what Wednesday...



I'm linking up with Shannon again for another edition of So What Wednesday. This week, I'm saying:

 
  • So what if I don't snap my son's onesie.  Changing him is difficult enough.  I do not have the energy to continue wrestling him to snap a onesie.
  • So what if I allowed my 19 month old to play in the aisle last night at the pancake dinner at church.  Yes, he was in everyones way, but he was QUIET and I got to eat while my dinner was hot.  Sorry to everyone who had to step around him, but it's church so you can't really get to mad at us, right? 
  • So what if I am already stressing about how to handle my flight to AZ.  Have I mentioned that I hate flying?  I hate it.  I hate it even more when I am not with my family (husband and kids).  I am a wreck already and it's still over a week away. 
  • So what if I am thinking of using one of my spa treatments for a make up consultation.  Yes, I know you can get them free in any mall, but maybe this one will be better?  Maybe they will know the secret to getting rid of dark circles and bags under your eyes?  The older I get the worse they get. 
  • So what that looking at Shannon's birthday list of cute clothes makes me want to make one of my own.  My birthday is only 2 1/2 months away.  It's never too early to make a list, right? 
What are you saying so what to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen