I'm linking up with Shannon again from Life After I Dew. Today, I'm saying....
-So what if I spent half of my day yesterday on pinterest. How did I ever put outfits together, cook, or make anything without it?
-So what if I am writing this to avoid doing anything I really need to do (work, put laundry away, shower, change out of my pj's, etc.).
-So what if I am procrastinating on calling the Dr and scheduling my appointments for stuff I'm really dreading....(first being getting a colonoscopy due to my family history and second is to see an allergist).
-So what if I have completely gone off of my diet while on vacation. Between the choco tacos, wine, and Mickey D's every morning, I'll be surprised if I didn't gain 10 lbs.
-So what if my goal this week is to get through all of the old shows on my DVR. We should all have goals, right?
-So what if my son's favorite toy is a bottle of zantac. It's cheap and I can refill the empty ones with water when the medicine is gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen