Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  While we do not really celebrate Valentine's Day, I do like to do things to make my kids feel special (on Valentines Day and every other day). This year, thanks to pinterest, I decided to make encouraging hearts for their doors. 
This is Mia's door.  She loves them and asks me to read them to her every night.  I love it because it let's her know how special she is.  I wrote things that we love about her.  Some examples are "you are a great singer, mommy and daddy love you, Paxton loves you, you are a great big sister, you are sweet, you are smart", etc. 


This is Paxton's door.  It was so much fun thinking of things to write for the kids.  Paxton's says things like, "you are sweet, you are brave, you are adventurous, you are a great dancer, Mia loves you, Mommy and Daddy love you", etc. 

All in all, the kids had a great time.  Mia loves to have her picture taken and insisted that I take this one.
This is a picture of Pax in his Valentine's shirt....the shirt says it all :)

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen