Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thanks Oprah!

Last year, my bff Melissa and I took a trip to Chicago to see Oprah for one of her last 30 shows.  We were there for the Best Friends Show.  The audience was full of people who had been best friends for years.  To win tickets, Melissa submitted a story about our friendship and pictures of us together. 



Melissa and I have been friends for 12 years.  This is her holding Paxton after his baptism.  She is his Godmother. 
I'm getting off track....At the show, we won tickets to Mirval Spa  (complete with airfare, clothes, and spending $).  And finally, 8 months later, we are planning our adventure.  In 2 weeks, we will be heading west for some R and R and maybe some zip lining too!  Woo hoo!  So, thank you Oprah for the amazing gift.  I can't wait to share pictures and stories of our adventures!

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen