Monday, February 6, 2012

Half Time Show and Pinterest Superbowl Fare Review

Let me start by saying, I did not watch the superbowl.  I was too busy getting the kids ready for bed and then sleeping to care about football (though I was rooting for the Giants as  they are Chris's team).  I did; however, make sure to catch the half time show as I have been a Madonna fan since elementary school when she came out "Like a Virgin" and "Material Girl".  I cannot believe she is 53 years old!  According to one of the radio personalities this morning, only 20% of people liked the half time show last night.  Seriously?  Madonna is a pop icon.  She is amazing.  The only criticism I have is that the pon poms were a little corny.  "Like a Prayer" with Cee Lo was a great finale.  L-U-V Madonna....

As for our superbowl fare...we did not have a party, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun food!  We enjoyed steak and shrimp.  I also made a couple of recipes from pinterest.   


I highly recommend trying this recipe.  It was quick and easy and delicious!


The fruit dip was amazing.  The chips were just ok.  Next time, I may just try graham crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen