As in many great love stories, there are two men competing for Luce's attention, who do you think she should go for? Which character is more intriguing for you?
It seems obvious to me that she belongs with Daniel. I'm on Chapter 12 as I am answering this and although Cam seems really sweet and interested right now, something about him just doesn't add up. I have not figured out all of the characters yet and how they fit into the story, but I do believe that she belongs with Daniel.
Daniel is definitely more intriguing at this point. He's mysterious. He seems to love her, but I think he's trying to stay away from her. I think for whatever reason, he is bad for her and has to stay away, but they find that they are meant to be together.


I haven't read the book but it sounds a little Bella and Edward like?
ReplyDeleteSharee'
www.momFITtingitallin.com
Hi Sharee, it is very similar to Twilight, minus the vampires and wolves and adding in some angels. I liked it though. I'm now on book 3 out of 4.
Delete