Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Christmas List (hint hint Chris)

We have 3 months until my favorite holiday...CHRISTMAS!  I love Christmas.  In fact, I love it so much that I listen to Christmas carols year round.  If my husband would approve, I'd have my tree up year round too.  I love it that much.  This year, thanks to Pinterest, I have a wish list already made.  Here are a few things I want:
1.  A new house.  This one will do.  Must have a porch, walk in closets, and soak in tub.  Sun room or enclosed porch is a bonus.


2.  Iphone printer.  I want this so bad.  I take TONS of pictures with my phone. 



3.  Pottery Barn/ish Mason Jar Chandalier.  I want Chris to make this for me (hint hint)



4.  I have never wanted "good china" or anything.  I'm actually a plastic plate and cup kinda girl, but I have loved these plates from pottery barn for years.  It's the Emma Collection.


5.  Also on my list are mustard yellow matchstick cords from JCrew.  I love JCrew, I just wish they were cheaper :).


6.  I saw this brush in a magizine yesterday and thought it was a great invention (and it got great reviews) so it's a must have for my Christmas stocking.

p.s. Chris-- Found at target for $11.99


 
What's on your Christmas list?


On a side note:  Happy Birthday to my Dad....
Flashback picture of his firehouse days...he's the second from the left. 


4 comments:

  1. Copy & paste! I'll take all of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the light fixture is amazing!!!

    I have created a WISH LIST page to track everything I want for gifts hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take all of those---including the house. I don't even know what I would do with all that space?!?! I love that you are in the Christmas mood already!!!!!!

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That iphone printer looks pretty cool! I love old photos. That old fire truck is really neat.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen