
I'm linking up with AP again for Project Pinterst. Last week, I decided to try a recipe for Garlic Shrimp. This dinner was fast, easy, and delicious!
Ingredients for 2 large or 4 small portions:
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 pound shrimp
salt to taste
6 cloves garlic, minced fine
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp cold butter, cut in 4 pieces
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp caper brine
1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley, divided
water as needed to thin sauce
Directions:
I did not follow the exact directions on the recipe--mainly because I had 2 kids hanging on me and I was running late. That being said, this is how I made them....
Use a skillet, high heat. Add olive oil, let heat.
Put in shrimp
Add salt and toss
wait a minute or 2
Add garlic and red pepper flakes
Add lemon juice (note--I did not use caper brine)
Add parsley
Add butter
Cook until shrimp is done and sauce looks mixed.
I served mine over rice with broccoli as a side, but on the recipe, he put it on toast. It's really up to you.
Enjoy!

Yum! You had me at red pepper flakes! I'm definitely going to be trying this over some pasta! Thanks so much for linking up!
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
ReplyDeleteI love shrimp and always like seeing new recipes. I'll give this one a try! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh man...this looks fabulous! I am definitely going to have to try this soon!!
ReplyDelete