I'm linking up with my bloggy friend, Sharee this week for Forget it Friday.
I want to forget that next week, I have to pull my sweet 2 year old out of daycare for 6 weeks for feeding therapy.
I want to forget that I have eating a candy bar every day this week (along with my donut, bacon, and coke every morning).
I want to forget that my jeans are a little snug. I'll just wear yoga pants and leggings forever.
I want to forget that we have made an offer on a house and have had ZERO showings on our house. Does anyone want to move to Maryland?? We'll make you a great deal!
Most of all, I want to forget that next week, I'll be out of the office 3 days a week during the busiest time of year for me (end of the fiscal year report, open season for HR, and time for the Telework call for Data). I am overwhelmed just thinking about it.

Thanks for linking up Karen. I hope you get TAKERS on your home very fast!!!
ReplyDeleteNow go enjoy your weekend :)
Sharee'
I hope you have some showings soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen! I'm following you from the Forget It Friday hop. I don't have a post on the topic linked up, only now realizing that was part of it. :) I see you like reality TV. That's great, because I call my blog my reality parenting blog with my youngest the star of the show, so come check it out!
ReplyDeleteTina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com