Luce's experiences with the shadows start to become more frightening in Chapter 10. As an action sequence, how did you find the disaster in the library?
Daniel reveals himself in Chapter 11 - how surprised were you by this revelation?
I really didn't find the action sequence in the library that eventful. I was surprised that Todd didn't make it, but overall, I was not surprised that it happened. It seems as though fire follows her and looking for the book on Daniel's ancestory seemed to spark the shadows to become more agressive.
No, I was not surprised. There was foreshadowing in the previous chapters indicating that he is some sort of angel. She has seen him glistening, surrounded by light, etc. in previous chapters and the books in the library also seem to lead to that conclusion.


I've never read this but it sounds like it has good potential! I'll be checking it out soon! I'm in a book club and right now we are reading The Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. Sounds super weird and nerdy I know but it's surprisingly very good so far! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts!
ReplyDeletepeacelovedecor.com