Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy 36th Birthday CHRIS

I thought...what better way to celebrate my cute hubby's birthday then to let you get to know first hand what a great guy he is!  So...here's a quick Q&A...


1.  How does it feel to be 36?  I wouldn't know yet since I'm younger :)
Chris:  It's great...I don't know, how did it feel to turn 35?  It's no different except now I get to check that box that says 36-49.

2.  How do you hope to spend your birthday?
Chris:  I hope to spend my birthday by sleeping in, if not working on my jeep.  I want to come home to a nice hot cooked meal and having a birthday cake and my family sing me happy birthday.  And then...maybe some action before bed.

3.  What did you want most for your birthday?  (let's hope he says something I bought him)...
Chris:  A happy healthy family
Me:  That's great, but what do you want that I can buy you?
Chris:  To win the lottery
Me:  Nevermind...
Chris:  What do I want just for me?
Me:  A house, a boat, a 4 door jeep, a traxxus summit RC car....

:...I think he's going to be disappointed this year...

4.  What was your favorite birthday? 
Chris:  My 30th, because that is the year I got married and my new family started.

5.  If you could redo 1 birthday, which one would it be?
Chris:  My 21st.  Too Drunk
me:  why?
Chris:  Too drunk at the pre-party.  Never made it to the bar.

6.  What is your birthday wish?
Chris:  I can't tell you cause then it won't come true


Happy Birthday Chris!!  We hope this year is the best yet.  We love you!

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen