Friday, September 21, 2012

Fallen Week 5

Week Five (Friday 21st September):


How well does LK build up the tension between Luce and Daniel?
She builds the tension right from the start when they lock eyes and Daniel flips her off.  It continues with his mixed signals (talking to her one minute then walking away the next) and her dreams.

As the novel goes on, we start to find out more clues as to Cam's secret. What do you think we will learn about Cam before the end of the novel?
Cam seems too nice.  I think the serpant necklace is symbolic that he is actually evil, despite his kindness and interest in her.  I think we will learn that Cam is actually bad. Maybe he is an angel too, but a bad one?  We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. You will see! Did you say you'd read all of them already? I'd be interested to know what you thought overall. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen