Dear Mia,
I can't believe you are 4 years old already! It seems like just yesterday, I was holding you in my arms and rocking you.
I could not have imagined a more beautiful, amazing, sweet girl. You are so smart. Your teachers have told us several times that you are incredibly smart and advanced for your age. You are also so sweet. You are an amazing big sister. You are so caring and compassionate. I am so proud of you.
You are also very sassy and you have a fantastic sense of humor. You constantly make me laugh. You love to make up knock knock jokes. You also love singing. In addition to the kids songs that you love like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, you also love Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies". We love to sing and dance together.
You are also a little high maintenance. Ok, maybe a lot :). You love having your nails painted, but you get very upset when the polish gets chipped. You want it fixed immediately. You are also obsessed with bandaids. You love getting your hair cut and styled at the beauty shop. While you don't really love wearing dresses, when you do, you like fancy dresses. You love dress up clothes. You also LOVE the color purple and rainbows. Your favorite princess is Repunzal. You are having a Repunzal birthday party this year. You ask your Daddy on a regular basis to paint your bedroom rainbow. Good luck with that :). You love watching Doc McStuffins on the Disney channel. It is your new favorite show.
You say the funniest stuff sometimes Mia. You seriously keep us on our toes. You are fiercely independent. You like to do everything by yourself (except go to the potty). You are very strong willed as well. You definitely get that from your Mommy! You are determined and test your boundaries on a regular basis. While it is sometimes exhausting, I appreciate your determination. It is a great quality to have.
We are so happy and so thankful to have you in our lives. We love you more than you could ever imagine. You are the most amazing, beautiful, special little girl I could have ever imagined and I cannot believe you are mine. I feel so lucky and so grateful. I thank God every day for you and cannot wait to see the amazing things you will do in life.
I love you forever,
Mommy.
Happy sweet birthday to Mia!! Such a precious post! xo Heather
ReplyDeletehappy birthday mia! beautiful post <3
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com