Meet my RL friend Carol. Carol and I met in Elementary School and have been friends ever since. In fact, she lived down the street from me from 4th grade until graduation! Let me tell you, she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
She's gorgeous, right? Can you believe she has 4 kids and she's still so tiny? But anyway...She is the talented owner of a kid's clothing shop, EV Modern Baby. I absolutely LOVE her clothes (obviously since you see my kids dressed in them below). They are not only well made, but super cute and Carol is so great to work with. She can make anything! I'm so jealous.
Carol is so kind she is willing to offer some lucky reader (in the Continental US only) either a onesie or a pair of boots.
Look at some of the cute stuff she has made!
Paxton Christmas 2010. Carol made the onesie with suspenders and tie. LOVE it!
Mia 2011. I died when she sent me this party dress for Mia. How precious? Mia loved it too! You can't tell, but that is tulle at the bottom. She wore this to her Grandpa's 70th birthday party (and other times as well).
Mia September 11, 2009. She wore this adorable pillowcase dress/shirt on her first birthday! It was a dress that Carol gave her when she was born, but she continued to wear it even at 1 as a shirt. I loved it that much! It had her name embroidered on the front.
Pax, Thanksgiving 2010. Once again, I died of cuteness. Carol made this Thanksgiving outfit for Pax (onesie and hat). So cute!
Paxton September 2010. Paxton wore this at 2 months. I loved this outfit. The hat really does fit, he's just not wearing it properly in this picture. Clearly, he loves it too!
Mia 2011. How cute is this dress? I love the print and it was so perfect for fall!
This was one of my favorites! She made the jumper and ruffle diaper cover. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Just to tell you again how talented she is...she has also made her daughter's halloween costumes (I've seen a couple-Tinker Bell, a Bride, and Alice in Wonderland). They are amazing! So much better than anything store bought. She also makes some awesome coats, shopping cart covers, hats, and more. Contact her for any custom orders! I promise you will love her as much as I do.
a Rafflecopter giveaway






awesome giveaway Karen! I posted about it on my blog today!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! i LOVE IT!!! owl love onesie is too cute - I will include a link on my blog tomorrow for your giveaway too!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Z is for Zebras onsie (as an equestrian lover all things horse, zebra, donkey are extra special)! Kristen from FIRST NAME SMITH posted about this giveaway and now I am a NEW follower :)
ReplyDeleteI love it all;) But my absolute favorite is the pair of boots! Love your blog, Karen! Thanks so much for this giveaway... awesome idea! I'm a NEW follower, too:)
ReplyDeleteThe Elephant Love onesie is SO cute, but I also love the Fall Fur baby boots. :)
ReplyDeleteI just entered the giveaway! Thank you for following my blog! I have followed you back. :)
ReplyDelete-Logan
I like the pink bird onesie, obvi!
ReplyDeleteLOVE all of the clothes!! Would look super cute on my son for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteI like the Sunday best tie/vest onsie! So cute.
ReplyDeleteI was on etsy just yesterday looking for a custom onesie! It was a little overwhelming. I am so glad I found your shop and am crossing my fingers to win :)
ReplyDelete