
I'm sure you have all seen the picture on pinterest of the little boy in the coupe car with a tree tied to the top. Of course, once again, I knew that had to be my Christmas card this year. We had plans to have family pictures today (this was written Sunday, Nov, 18), but Mia was sick last night. Instead, I had to improvise and play photographer. By noon, she was feeling well enough to pose for a few pictures outside. It didn't take a lot to convince her to drive her jeep around in the front yard. Here are a few of the outakes.
So, what do you think? I'm definitely not a photographer, but I think they turned out ok.
haha!! cute! love the angle of your last shot :) Hope she's feeling better.
ReplyDeleteCute! I have not seen this picture actually you are the first! You'll love looking back on these.
ReplyDelete