1. Moon. Both of my kids are getting the moon this year. Chris and his mom share a special bond over looking at the moon and he is passing that to our kids.
2. Balance Bike. I had no idea what this was until I saw a friend's kid on one. What a great way to practice riding a two-wheel bike!
3. T-Ball Mitt. My son is obsessed with baseball. He is currently using his sister's pink mitt. I think it's time Santa brings him one of his own.
4. Chuggington Trains We have the wooden Thomas trains, but how fun is this one?
5. Good Night Construction Site. I heard this book was fantastic....we'll see!
6. Master Moves Mickey: He loves Mickey and loves to dance. Win Win.
Hi Karen! Hopped over to your blog and am a new follower! Drew will be 2 Jan 12th and the moon idea is AWESOME. Thanks for such a fun idea as he LOVES the moon everytime he sees it! Keep us updated as to if he likes the Balance Bike. Happy Holidays to you and your lovely family and feel free to stop by and say hi!
ReplyDeleteMoon is a cool idea! What about a dream light?
ReplyDelete