
1. Tell us what your favorite thing about Christmas is.
Honestly everything...including the weeks leading up to Christmas. If I had to choose though, I'd say seeing how excited my kids are about it. They make every holiday more fun.
2. Tell us what your plans are for Christmas this year.
We are really laying low this year and I'm so glad. We will spend Christmas Eve visiting my family about 2 hours away. We will come home that evening and go to church and then it'll be bed time. Our parents are coming to watch the kids open presents on Christmas morning. After, we will relax at home until we visit Chris's parents for dinner.
3. Show us a picture of Christmas in the past. Or present.
4. Do you wrap your presents all in one box, or do you like wrap each present separetely?
I wrap everything seperately. Although I absolutely hate wrapping presents, I love to have a ton of gifts for my kids to open.
5. Tell us about any special traditions that you or you and your family like to do.
What a super cute post and family! I love the Christmas piture! The elf is so fun isn't it?!?! Really has brought the magic into Christmas and I love how Kelcee lights up like a Christmas tree and runs to see what Marvin is up to next lol!
ReplyDeleteYou will love the birthday cake for Jesus! Kelcee uses her wooden one and sings to our baby Jesus Hummel every Christmas it is so sweet!
I love reading all of your traditions!
Great post and thanks for sharing girl!
Summer
What a cute photo! You don't always see Mrs. Claus! I love all your family traditions, I love going out to look at all the lights too!
ReplyDelete