Friday, December 21, 2012

Tag-Your it Christmas Style




My friend Sharee over at Mom Fitting It All In tagged me in this Tag - You're It Christmas Style and I tag Kar @ allmylove, Mommy
 
SO here it goes....

Time for a little Christmas Questions and [hopefully} great Answers.


1. What makes CHRISTmas such a special holiday for you and your family?

I have always loved Christmas.  Even as a kid, I loved the idea of visiting my Grandmother on Christmas eve and seeing all of my cousins, then going to church and getting up early on Christmas morning.  Now, I love watching my kids get excited. 


2. Were you told the truth about Santa Claus by your parents or did you find out another way? And..do you plan on lying to your kids (if you have them or plan on having them)? Oh yes…I went there. 

Unfortunately, I do not ever remember believing in Santa.  I'm pretty sure my mom told me when I was 3 or 4.  I remember going to kindergarten and being the only kid who knew Santa was not real.  Sad, but true. 
Yes, we tell our kids that Santa is real.  I will let them believe as long as they want.  :)
3. Real tree or Fake tree? 

I would love to have a real tree, but fake ones are so much easier.  We have a fake tree that is pre-lite and I love it. 
 
4. Do you open presents on Christmas morning, Christmas Eve or both? 

Both I guess.  My family usually exchanges on Christmas eve and then you get the gifts from Santa on Christmas morning.  Chris's family does everything on Christmas day so we just go with the flow. 
 
5. What is your favorite Christmas movie to watch? Favorite Christmas song to sing or listen to? ( I know…technically two questions) 

ELF all the way!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I hope to play along and do a post tonight. I love the movie Elf too :)

    I always like hearing/reading about other's Christmas Traditions :)

    Have a Great Night, Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen