Friday, January 25, 2013

Cutest Baby Clothes Ever and Mustache Beer Bottle Toppers




I've mentioned my friend Carol's Etsy Shop, EV Modern Baby before.  It is no secret I'm a huge fan (and totally jealous) of her talent and creativity.  Here are a few samples from her shop.  Are these not the cutest???


Baby Toddler Boots gift "Aspen Chic Fur" winter soft sole Ugg style outdoor use

I wonder if these come in my size???

Toddler Girl Fur Jacket Coat hooded zebra print satin lined

Zebra print fur jacket?  I'd totally wear that if I was a little girl.  Hmm...I might even wear it now.

Paperboy Cap Hat baby boy photo prop clearance sale FREE SHIPPING

This paperboy cap is too much...

Baby Boy Onesie Tie Personalize with Name newborn toddler long sleeve

She can also make personalized onesies (and she can make them to match the caps).

Baby's first Valentine's Day Personalized Girl Onesie with name embroidered long sleeve custom "It's Raining Love" cloud raining hearts

There's some girl options too...Love it!

Superhero cape gift for football "Superfan" personalized with child's name and team Redskins, Packers, Patriots, Ravens

What kid doesn't want a personalized super hero cape?  Adorable!

Mustache beer, beverage, bottle, glass markers Valentine's Day gift for him humorous variety of colors

These might be my favorite new addition in her shop. Mustache beer toppers.  So cute and great Valentines Day gift idea!! 

Check out Carol's shop...her prices are amazingly low and the quality is great.  I'm not just saying that cause we are IRL friends.  I have a ton of clothes from her for my kids and they have held up great!!! 




2 comments:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen