Thursday, January 17, 2013

That's what he said...Paxton at 2 1/2

To entertain Paxton while he was eating, I decided to start asking him random questions.  To my surprise, he had some unexpected answers...so....here we go.



1.  What is your favorite color?  "Blue"
2.  What is your favorite song:  "Who Made the Colors of the Rainbow"
3.  What is your favorite sport?  "T-Ball with Daddy"
4.  What is your favorite game?  "Putting $$ in my piggy bank"
5.  What is your favorite toy?  "Puppy""
6.  What is your favorite show?  "Dora on the laptop"" (iPad)
7.  What is your favorite animal?  "Um no, I push a button..." 

  I think he's finished.  He's more interested in turning the light on and off on my laptop.  Happy Thursday!







2 comments:

  1. Hahaha how cute is this?! I like that his favorite game is putting money in his piggy bank

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen