Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
I'm linking up with Shannon today for another edition of So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if...
 
  • I was not awake to ring in the New Year.  We celebrated early (London time) with friends with small kids.  It's too hard to stay up when your kids are up at the crack of dawn.
  • all I want to do is search Pinterest for ideas for our new house. 
  • I really want a hot pink wall of shoes in my closet with a purple glitter chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I haven't had a walk-in closet in years!  I want to celebrate and make it my happy place!
  • I am totally in love with the teacup chandelier at Anthropologie and everyone I have asked hates it.  I want to make my own, but is it really that ugly? 
  • We are dropping the price of our house this week by like $30,000.  We need to sell it quick!!  Anyone want to move to MD???
  • If most of this post is about my house. 




7 comments:

  1. HaHa...your household sounds EXACTLY like mine, as we were all fast asleep before 10 NYE. My little one was back up by 6:30, so that's probably a good thing! I LOVE that you want to put a purple, gitter, chandelier in your closet and say go for it! If YOU like it, that's ALL that matters! Hoping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in MD? We're looking for a house in the spring and live here! I have visions of painting and making our first house a home so I can't wait. Btw, the pink wall sounds sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That closet with the hot pink wall sounds like a dream! HA!! Celebrate the walk in closet! I am missing mine since we are now in an apartment (we just moved to FL, to a city we had never been before so renting seemed the smartest idea)!

    Where in MD? I have family who lives in MD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the closet idea! Who doesn't want an awesome chandelier in their closet? Good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the closet idea! Miss the walk-ins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was not awake either for the new year- sucks to be sick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're listing our house in mid-February and I am freaking out about it! I know they say not to sell in the winter but I'm due in May so the clock is ticking! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen