Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
I'm linking up with Shannon this week for another edition of So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying SO what if....
  • all I can think about is going to settlement tomorrow on our new house.  There are still so many things that need to be done, but I'm just excited that we are one step closer to moving in!
  • we haven't sold our house yet and I'm totally stressed about having 2 mortgages and no money.
  • all I want to do is buy stuff for the new house....but see my post above...no money.  Ugh
  • I am totally excited about my one big purchase for the house...The Pottery Barn Mason Jar Chandelier that I've been eyeing up for months!  Woo hoo!
  • Lastly...so what if this whole post is about us moving.  That is my life right now (other than the usual kid stuff).
What are you saying so what to this week?
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your post makes me miss selling real estate!! =) Congrats on the new house! I am sure your current house will sell soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. houses are fun but sooooo stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! I'm buying my first house within the year and I'm super excited about it. I definitely feel you on the money stress though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting, congrats!! I've been there, actually I'm still there. We've moved in, but there's still SO MUCH that I want to buy to decorate and make our house a home. :)

    Praying the old house sells fast for you guys!
    xo
    Alisha and Brandon {the blog}

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen