Monday, February 13, 2012

Disney on Ice

Friday, we took the kids and met up with our friend, Lara and her daughter, Ella for Disney on Ice.  This was the first one for Paxton and I gotta say....I was impressed.  He sat still and he loved it.  He especially loved seeing his favorite characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  He was in awe.  It was so cute. 
Ok, he was not sitting still for this picture, but this was before the show. 


This was during the show....


Mia dressed as Cinderella....


Paxton does not like dressing up so we let him wear a cowboy shirt, similar to Woody's from Toy Story. 


Mia and Ella love the Disney Princesses. 


Mia was excited to be there with her friend, Ella.  Can you believe they are only a couple months apart?


It was a busy morning so Paxton napped on the way home.  Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for entering our giveaway. I saw your post on Summer's blog. I was excited you hadn't heard about Scentsy! Scentsy are warmers or plug ins that heat a bar of a certain scent. There is no flame and its warmed by a light bulb. There is no soot and its lead free. Its a cleaner burn than a candle. The scents are amazing! We have air fresheners, travel tins...and alot of other smelly stuff. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen