Since I haven't told you a lot about me, I thought I'd make a short list :). I love getting to know other bloggers so hopefully you feel the same.
1. My favorite color is yellow. It is warm and happy.
2. My major in college was communications/broadcasting but I work in HR.
3. I have not opened my blog up to my family and real life friends yet. I don't know why. I guess I just like the thought of having it private and having a place to vent. On a side note... my husband does read it.
4. I have a small (ok a big) shopping addiction. I love a good deal and black Friday is my second favorite day of the year (my 1st is Christmas).
5. Speaking of Christmas, I listen to Christmas carols year round.
6. I want to go to NJ to Anthony Roberts salon (or the Gatsby) to get my hair and makeup done. Love Jerseylicious! Especially Gigi, Olivia, and Anthony.
6. I love NYC. I love the city and the gorgeous skyline. I like the hustle and bustle of the city. I wish we went to visit more often.
7. I love reading. I finish at least 2 books a month. I will read just about anything. My all time favorites are "Same kind of Different as Me" and "Unbreakable".
8. I teach Sunday school to an adorable group of 2-3 year olds. I think it is so important to teach kids about God at a young age.
9. I knew I wanted to marry my husband when I met him 12 years ago. I even told my best friend. It just took him a little longer (like 5 years) to start dating me.
10. Watching Paxton dance and sing and watching Mia sing and do gymnastics are my favorite things to do.
I am sortof addicted to Jerseylicious too! My husband thinks I'm crazy!
ReplyDeleteI wish I HAD NOT told my family about my blog because now I feel like I have to hold back on some stuff. Oh well! And you know that I have a shopping addiction too! ;)
ReplyDelete-Shanna