I love Kristen's Celebrity Junk linkup! I don't really get a chance to read people or US Weekly so it's nice to read everyone's link up to find out what is going on. This is what I found out this week.
I read on http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2158330/Fifty-Shades-Of-Grey-movie-Scarlett-Johansson-perfect-Ana-says-writer-Bret-Easton-Ellis.html that Scarlet Johannson's name has been thrown into the running to play Ana in the 50 Shades movie. Really? Is it just me or is she completely wrong for the part??? Not to mention, she is too old.
Congratulations to Rob and Amber Mariano on the birth of their 3rd daughter, Isabetta Rose.
Also, Congrats to Matthew McConaughey and new wife, Camila Alves on their marriage. E News got a close up on her ring. Looks very pretty.
And in otehr news that I find completely baffling....why are these 2 back together???
So disgusted.
Have a great weekend and don't forget to link up with Kristen to share your celebrity junk.





Ewwww. They're back together?! So. Wrong.
ReplyDelete