We were making faces while waiting for Chris to pick us up from gymnastics.
Paxton was dancing here, but he looks like he's saying..."what's up ladies". I love that little man.
Saturday, we had a garage sale.
Our house is officially on the market as of today!!!! One step closer to moving to our forever house. I'm so excited. Anyone interested in a house in Southern MD???? I'll make you a good deal :)
During the yard sale, the kids painted the flowers in our front yard and drew some pretty pictures with sidewalk chalk.
Saturday evening, we went to the firehouse (Chris's dad is a volunteer) for a crab feast. I'll spare you the details of what a HORRIBLE experience this was as my kids were a hot mess; however, they did have fun looking at the firetrucks.
Sunday, for Father's Day, we went to church and then spent the day with Chris's parents. The kids went swimming and played with their cousins.
They had a great time. I hope everyone had a great weekend and great Father's Day.
Congrats on putting the house on the market!! It looks like you guys had an amazing weekend with the family!! You should so join in on the Bauble Swap. We are close to 20 people now!! Would love for you to play!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
what fun pictures! i love the what's up ladies pic!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an amazing weekend! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeletexo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com