Thursday, June 28, 2012

Current Obsessions

We are in the process of selling our house and hopefully buying a new one so most of my current obsessions right now are home related. 
Right now, I love burlap. LOVE IT!  I just ordered a burlap table runner and pillow from Rustic Living and I can't wait to get it.  I love this picture as well for our house. 

I have always loved maps and this fabric map is just perfect!  I would love to put it in our playroom.  It is so colorful.  Right now, I have only found a DIY tutorial.  We all know how my DIY projects turn out so I'm hoping to find one on ETSY. 


My biggest obsession right now is the mason jar chandelier.  I MUST have this in my dinning room.  It will be perfect with my farm style table and burlap table runner.  I'm hoping my very handy husband can make this for me asap!

Speaking of DIY projects....I tasked my awesome hubby with making this welcome sign last weekend and he was up for the challenge!  It's still in the works, but as you can see....he's making progress!

This is on my Christmas list this year.  I seem to take a million pics with my iphone and having the ability to just print them out would be fantastic.  Santa...are you listening??  It's only $159!



Lastly, I saw this recipe on pinterest this morning and I'm absolutely craving these now.  This is what I will be having for dinner tonight.
Best part is????  Apparently they are healthy!  Win/Win!

What are your current obsessions?


2 comments:

  1. I love the mason jar chandelier! The map is so unique too, I am not sure I could pull that off as a DIY though. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH i want that printer. I always think about how I have all of my pictures on my phone and computer and not printed out :( good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen